November 04, 2005

Cubicle Chicken

I totally chickened out.

What I wanted to reply…

I had a wonderful time talking and carousing with you as well. I used to be pretty shy and kind of stuck inside my own "wackiness". Sort of using it as a means to escape social interactions while still allowing me to insert myself around those friends, yah know?

Hmm… perhaps I'm being too bold. I'm a bit buzzed from my morning cup of coffee. Whatever - the greatest thing I've learned from moving to this city, is that you must be bold in life, otherwise you miss opportunities.

The opportunity here is a great friendship because I think you’re terribly interesting. I look forward to sharing many a cordial with you.

Instead I replied:
Awesome! I'll look for ya. Call me up. We will be out tonight & tomorrow.
The greatest thing I’ve learned indeed… Cock-a-doodle-doo!

No comments: