May 10, 2005

Smells Like Tuna...

Browsing Arianna Huffington's new liberal blog, the Huffington Post, I came across a write up regarding a smell study detailing how gay men's brains react the same to man-smell the same way straight women do.
I assumed it was by taking his dirty clothes to the laundromat and then cleaning the house, but alas no. It's a great article. Turns out somewhere in my head is a little receptor that tells me "hubba hubba" when I whiff testosterone. And to think this whole time I was blaming showtunes and my over protective mother...
Bravo! Homosexuality's proof of Nature not Nurture is literally right infront of our noses. Toss any further debate out the window, along with showers, as from this day onward gay people need not fear any criticism for homosexual behavior! It makes perfect scents; the brain simply nose best. And check out Arianna's blog. She's muy fabuloso.

No comments: